* Supports ONVIF standard which is compatible with working ONVIF compliant Profiles G/S/A/C/T/M devices to provide fast and easy system settings, device discovery, and user authentication.
* Guaranteed PoE long distance to 200 meters.
* PoE powered devices (PD) alive check to enhance the reliability of the network. If a PD fails to respond, the GS-5210PL will reboot the PD.
* IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant, up to 30W per port (total power budget: 110W) for powering PoE-enabled devices.
* Dual-firmware image for robust failover mechanisms. It can activate the backup firmware right away while the current one faces problems.
* IP Surveillance VLAN and Voice VLAN to enhance video and voice quality.
* 4-digit LED display showing total PoE power, available power, and power consumption.
* Auto-detection of powered devices (PD) and power consumption levels.
* Power backfeed protection to avoid damaging the PoE ports.
* DHCP snooping to protect the integrity of legitimate DHCP server and its operations.
* Supports SNMP v3, Access Control List (ACL), QoS, CoS, STP, 802.1Q VLAN, IPv4/IPv6, Port Trunking, IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping and Port Mirroring.