NAN YA PLASTICS CORPORATION

Nan Ya Plastics Corporation was founded in 1958. The four main product categories of the company are plastics processing, plastic materials, electronics materials and polyester product. Nan Ya Plastics Corporation believes, based on public information released by its competitors, that it 's the world's largest manufacturer of secondary plastics in terms of production capacity. It's also a leading manufacturer of polyester fibers and copper clad laminates of the electronic materials in the world.
Nan Ya Plastics Corp. was founded in 1958, and its industry has expanded into the fields of plastic processing, plastic raw materials, electronic materials and polyester fibers. Adhering to the two founders, Mr. Yung-Ching Wang and Mr. Yung-Zai Wang, the spirit of "diligence and simplicity, perfectionism, sustainable operation, and dedication to society", we are committed to improving operating efficiency and quality. We also continue to invest in education, medical care and caring for disadvantaged public welfare undertakings. To fulfill the responsibilities of corporate citizenship. At the beginning of its establishment in 1980, the pipe factory had a monthly production capacity of 5,500 tons. In 1995, the pipe formula was changed from lead to tin. In 1997, the monthly production capacity of pipes increased to 19,042 tons. The rigid pipe factory began to build a virtual entity integration system in 2016, and the manufacturing process was integrated into automated monitoring
Nan Ya Plastics Corporation was founded in 1958. The four main product categories of the company are plastics processing, plastic materials, electronics materials and polyester product. Nan Ya Plastics Corporation believes, based on public information released by its competitors, that it 's the world's largest manufacturer of secondary plastics in terms of production capacity. It's also a leading manufacturer of polyester fibers and copper clad laminates of the electronic materials in the world.
Nan Ya Plastics Corp. was founded in 1958, and its industry has expanded into the fields of plastic processing, plastic raw materials, electronic materials and polyester fibers. Adhering to the two founders, Mr. Yung-Ching Wang and Mr. Yung-Zai Wang, the spirit of "diligence and simplicity, perfectionism, sustainable operation, and dedication to society", we are committed to improving operating efficiency and quality. We also continue to invest in education, medical care and caring for disadvantaged public welfare undertakings. To fulfill the responsibilities of corporate citizenship. At the beginning of its establishment in 1980, the pipe factory had a monthly production capacity of 5,500 tons. In 1995, the pipe formula was changed from lead to tin. In 1997, the monthly production capacity of pipes increased to 19,042 tons. The rigid pipe factory began to build a virtual entity integration system in 2016, and the manufacturing process was integrated into automated monitoring

Award winning products

In order to deliver the best user experience, please rotate your screen to portrait mode.