1. BenQ Lightweight Reusable Instruments has a net weight of only 15 g equivalent to a CD, which is just 20% of a conventional metal one, and provides a novel handle with an ergonomic design that not only ensures comfort and maneuverability but also reduces occupational injuries.
2. The one piece in pure white design.
3. Unlike disposable dental instruments, this lightweight instrument sterilized by autoclaves or detergents is reusable. It is thermal resistant up to 135 degrees Celsius, high pressure resistant, and pH/chemical resistant, so repeated sterilization fails to affect its ductility and elongation at break.
4. Advanced dental mirror: High-reflection coatings result in clear and vivid images and are scratch and fog resistant. The edgy oval dental mirror broadens operational vision, while the curvy neck turns the mouth mirror into a dental retractor.
5. A ruler added at the end of the single-end handle is handy for gauging endodontic files.